For all you gross cop apologists + people who haven’t been keeping up:
- Autopsy showed no sign of struggle. Also, the autopsy showed the bullet wounds on the inside of his arm which means that his arms had to be up.
- The picture of the CT scan that’s being passed around to show that Wilson had an orbital blowout fracture is actually from 2008 from the University of Iowa.
- Video shows Brown paying at the store.
- The only eyewitness who supported the police’s story is fake.
- Actual eyewitness accounts of what happened.
Yeah. There was absolutely no reason to kill Michael Brown. What happened was murder, plain and simple.
We criticize North Korea for its prisons, when the US has more people imprisoned than any other nation in history. We criticize them for their elections, while our elections are widely viewed as corrupt. We put them down for their ethnicity, while engaging in genocide against our native populations. We criticize their lack of free enterprise, when our own system is now cutting off basic water from people in the name of profit.
In other words, even against the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, the United States of America looks like a clown. The shoe is on the other foot.
The United States prided itself on the idea that we were not like other nations – that the United States was indeed a land of opportunity, where not race or creed mattered, only the strength of character. But this was a comfortable lie we told ourselves, a fairy tale to make ourselves feel better. Now the world is pointing, and North Korea has pointed out that the emperor has no clothes.❞